- MY PHONE HAS STOPPED ALERTING ME TO TEXT MESSAGES. Am out of contract 1st of January... trying to decide on a new handset.... sad to say that I'm actually considering an iPhone.. (Moved to the top so make sure folk read it)
- Ended up in work for a couple of hours today... the aircon in the computer room seems to have died about 11pm last night. Servers started dropping at about 3am this morning when the ambient temp in the room hit the 45°C mark.... Temp A/C units in place and everything back and running ok (Thank Fuck!) currently considering building our own container computer room...
- Dinged one of my rear wheels on the kerb on Monday. Flat tyre shortly after on North Anderson Drive during rush hour. Thankfully the lady whose house we'd parked in front of told us to move forward onto the drive in front of her Winnebago which never moves so we wouldn't block anybodys house and also turn on its headlights for us :) Got the wheel hammered out on Tuesday and needed a new tyre... the black smoke was a bit of a giveaway when I pulled over... £50ish. Bah. At least I didn't need a new wheel as well...
- Got Hexmas all sorted out now. All of the event stuff we'd been hoping to pull off fell through (Balls) . Luckily thoroughly nice bloke asw909was available for some hawt guest DJ action! We were introduced to him at Infest this year and seem to have quite a number of friends in common. You can check out some of his playlists here and here. Promises to be an awesome night :D
- Been on a poker winning streak :D
- Night out last night - leaving do for someone at work. Was a good laugh, though I'm about 90% sure that two of the bars we went to were gay bars... The first one seemed to be a covert lesbian meeting spot, but the second was a bit more overt and was having a Rocky Horror night... a clever cover?? ;-) Ended up in Espionage, where I kept loosing everyone I was with and as I hate the place I bailed to Moshulu... where I bumped into Jim, Dave, Tequila Mike and random American guy.
- One of my uncles has been diagnosed with Leukemia. About a month after my aunt died of cancer.
- Got a nasty computer virus so ended up rebuilding stuff *sigh* Luckily I'd just got myself a 1TB usb drive to back all my stuff up onto. Going to rebuild my home server as more of a media server and stream stuff direct to my PS3/360 over the network. To that end I'm seriously considering running cabling through the house as wifi is a bit gish for streaming massive media files over.
- Finally managed to start getting some time to listen to my the new CDs I've bought in the last few months. As expected some dross and some gems. Sadly most of it isn't really clubby.
See, told you it would be a fairly random order.